Registration for our 2014/2015 season begins April 12, 2014 for current students only.
Registration for new students begins April 19, 2014.
Students can register right here on this website under our ‘classes’ page.
We will be accepting paper registrations as well (forms are available at the Studio or from our ‘classes’ page).
Payment by Visa, MasterCard, or post-dated cheques.
Fees, Charges & Discounts
- New! All class fees for recital programs include one class photo.
- Those that choose to pay their tuition in full (in one payment, excluding deposit) by Sept 15, 2014 are entitled to a 3% discount.
- 10% discount on course fees is available to students taking 2 or more classes.
- The 3% and 10% discounts do not apply to classes in the Preschool Program.
- Payments for any classes in the Preschool Program are due by the first class.
- GST will be added to the listed tuition fees.
- A $25 non-refundable deposit is required for each class and is due July 1, 2014.
- Balance of payments are due Sept 15, 2014 or you can schedule payments that will be charged on the 15th of each month (Sept-Apr). Credit cards will be billed automatically, or you can provide post-dated cheques (no later than Sept 12, 2014).
- Classes participating in the year-end recital will be billed a $60+(GST/PST) costume fee. Pantuso Dance must be notified by Oct 15, 2014 if you will not be participating in the recital (or the costume fee will apply).
- A charge of $30 will be applied to NSF cheques and declined credit cards.
Refunds are dealt with on an individual basis and are only given, with reasonable notice, upon consultation with the director. Refunds issued for credit towards the following year’s tuition only. The monthly payment plan is a financing service offered free of charge and therefore subject to the same rules as full tuition payment and cheques issued will still be deposited in the case of withdrawal. No refunds issued after November 15th of the year unless there is a valid medical reason. Classes cancelled due to snow or illness will be rescheduled only if time permits.
Tap shoes and form fitting flexible clothing (jeans are okay)
Notes on Tap Shoes: Shoes be hard soled and heavy, taps should have 3 screws and be tight to start with. Do not loosen the taps. So Danca, Bloch and Capezio are good brands. Patent leather with ties are fine for girls 6yrs and under, boys must be in lace up shoes.
Jazz shoes and form-fitting comfortable clothing
Girls: Ballet slippers, and ballet tights and leotard
Boys: Ballet slippers, and jazz pants and form-fitting stretchy shirt
Contemporary: Girls & Boys: as above, but with bare feet
Girls: Jazz shoes, form-fitting stretchy pants/top, or ballet tights/leotard
Boys: Jazz shoes, form-fitting stretchy pants/top
Girls: Bare feet, footless tights/leotard
Boys: Bare feet, jazz pants and form- fitting stretchy shirt
Loose, comfortable clothing and non- marking, rubber-soled, indoor shoes
Girls: Jazz shoes, ballet slippers or toe- undies, and ballet tights/leotard