Tap shoes and form fitting flexible clothing (jeans are okay)
Notes on Tap Shoes: Shoes be hard soled and heavy, taps should have 3 screws and be tight to start with. Do not loosen the taps. So Danca, Bloch and Capezio are good brands. Patent leather with ties are fine for girls 6yrs and under, boys must be in lace up shoes.
Jazz shoes and form-fitting comfortable clothing
Girls: Ballet slippers, and ballet tights and leotard
Boys: Ballet slippers, and jazz pants and form-fitting stretchy shirt
Contemporary: Girls & Boys: as above, but with bare feet
Girls: Jazz shoes, form-fitting stretchy pants/top, or ballet tights/leotard
Boys: Jazz shoes, form-fitting stretchy pants/top
Girls: Bare feet, footless tights/leotard
Boys: Bare feet, jazz pants and form- fitting stretchy shirt
Loose, comfortable clothing and non- marking, rubber-soled, indoor shoes
Girls: Jazz shoes, ballet slippers or toe- undies, and ballet tights/leotard
Class Prices for each full year (September through May) and are listed be each individual class.
We are pleased to announce that students can now register on-line at www.pantusodance.com. You can also use your Visa or MasterCard (lump sum
or scheduled payments). Please note the following:
- Prices listed on the website or in the registration guide, do not include GST.
- A $25 deposit is required for each class and is due July 1, 2013.
- Balance of payments are due Sept 30, 2013 or you can schedule payments that will be charged on the 15th of each month (Sept-Apr). Credit cards will be billed automatically, or you can provide post-dated cheques (no later than Sept 13, 2013).
- A charge of $25 will be applied to any NSF cheques or declined credit cards.
- 10% discount to course fees is available to students taking 2 or more classes.
- An additional 3% discount will be applied for all who choose the Full Payment option due September 30.
- Classes participating in the year-end recital will be billed a $60+GST/PST costume fee.
- All class times and days are subject to change.
- Classes run as usual on Pro-D Days
- Classes cancelled due to snow or illness will be rescheduled only if time permits.
Refunds are dealt with on an individual basis and are only given, with reasonable notice, upon consultation with the director. Refunds issued for credit towards the following year’s tuition only. The monthly payment plan is a financing service offered free of charge and therefore subject to the same rules as full tuition payment and cheques issued will still be deposited in the case of withdrawal. No refunds issued after November 15th of the year unless there is a valid medical reason. Classes cancelled due to snow or illness will be rescheduled only if time permits.