- Registration for our 2018/2019 is begins April 15 for returning students and April 22 for new students.
- Students can register directly through our classes pages by choosing the program they want to register for in the registration table.
Fees, Charges & Discounts
- Payment by Visa, MasterCard, or post-dated cheques.
- All class fees for recital programs include one complimentary class photo.
- Those that choose to pay their tuition in full (in one payment, excluding deposit) by Sept 1, 2018 are entitled to a 3% discount. (Please note that the 3% discount doesn’t apply to those with Jumpstart subsidy or other programs if there is more than one payment.)
- A 10% discount on course fees is available to students taking 2 or more classes and that choose to pay their tuition in full (in one payment, excluding deposit) by Sept 1, 2018.
- In addition to the above discounts, individual students taking more than 7 recital programs will only be charge for the first 7 programs (8th, 9th, 10th etc. The least expensive classes will be complimentary). Excludes Performance Works, RAD and Summer Intensive programs.
- The 3% and 10% discounts do not apply to classes in the Preschool Program.
- Payments for any classes in the Preschool Program are due by the first class.
- Tuition fees will not be split between multiple payers as it creates too many administrative challenges. Thank you for working out family finances outside of dance tuition fees.
- All recital classes include one complimentary class photo.
- GST will be added to the listed tuition fees.
- Please note GST and discounts will be applied to all tuition fees at time of billing.
- A $25 non-refundable deposit is required for each class and is due upon registration.
- Balance of payments are due Sept 1, 2018 or you can schedule payments that will be charged on the 1st of each month (Sept-Apr). Credit cards will be billed automatically, or you can provide post-dated cheques (no later than August 31, 2018).
- A charge of $30 will be applied to NSF cheques and declined credit cards.
Classes participating in the year-end recital will be billed a costume fee. Please note that the costume fees include the cost of the costume, alterations, duties, taxes, shipping and tights (if required). To find out the costume fee for your class, please refer to the letter code listed after each class name below:
Tier A=$74 Tier B=$78 Tier C=$84 Tier D=$92 Tier E=$98
Pantuso Dance must be notified by Oct 15, 2018 if you will not be participating in the recital (or the costume fee will apply).
- Refunds are dealt with on an individual basis and are only given, with reasonable notice, upon consultation with the director. Refunds issued for credit towards the following year's tuition only.
- The monthly payment plan is a financing service offered free of charge and therefore subject to the same rules as full tuition payment and cheques issued will still be deposited in the case of withdrawal.
- No refunds issued after November 15th of the current year unless there is a valid medical reason.
- Classes cancelled due to snow or illness will be rescheduled only if time permits.
Pantuso Dance respects your rights to privacy. Personal information includes, but is not limited to, name, address, telephone number, email address, and financial information, recorded in any form. Our policy is that personal information provided by you will be safeguarded to the best of our ability and not shared with others except as required by law.
Our obligations apply to anyone who has contact with or is associated with Pantuso Dance, including, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, students and their parents, their teachers, adjudicators, volunteers and staff of Pantuso Dance.
Personal information is stored in our databases and in hard copy files. Only authorized Pantuso Dance personnel have access to the information in order to do their respective jobs. We take appropriate measures to secure this information.
Collection, use, disclosure and retention of personal information must comply with the provisions of the British Columbia Personal Information Protection Act (“PIPA”). Pantuso Dance does not disclose your information to other public bodies or individuals except as authorized by law. We keep your personal information only as long as it is required for the reasons it was collected.
Any photos in Pantuso Dance promotional materials are used with consent via a ‘photo release form’, signed by the parent. Please note Pantuso Dance has no control over public sharing of images by non-staff members that is done on their own behalf. (example, Facebook, YouTube or other).
Pantuso Dance privacy officers are the Artistic Director and Program Coordinator. They can be reached at 250-702-0432 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.