Registration is now on!
Below is a link to this tear’s schedule in pdf format
Key Dates for 2013/14 (dates will be added as they arise)
Classes run as usual on ProD, PLC and early dismissal days.
- September 9, 2013: Classes begin for 2013/2014 season
- September 9-13: Used Shoe Sale Drop Off
- September 14: Used Shoe & New Costume Sale
- September 30, 2013: All tuition fees due
- October 12, 13, 14: Thanksgiving Weekend, no classes
- October 15: Students choosing not to perform in Groove 2014 must notify the director.
- Oct 28-29: Michael Boston Tap Masterclasses
- November 1: All Costume Fees due ($60 plus GST/PST per class)
- November 11: Remembrance Day stat (no classes)
- November 17: 2-3pm Parade Rehearsal
- November 18: Deadline for all coffee sales forms
- November 24: 2pm Christmas Parade
- December 2-3 Lisa Rose Metz Masterclasses
- December 17 Christmas Break (please note there are classes on Monday the 16th)
- January 6: Classes resume
- February 10: Family Day Stat: Classes or ON!
- March 8 Spring Fling Fundraiser
- Sunday March 9 “Masterclass Day” at Sid Williams Theatre
- March 15-23 Spring Break
- March 24 Classes Resume (Please note classes will run the second week of Spring Break
- April 18 & 21: Easter Holiday
- April 27-29: Tech/Spacing Rehearsal @ Sid Williams Theatre for Groove 2014*
- April 30: Dress Rehearsal @ Sid Williams Theatre for Groove 2014*
- May 1-3: Groove 2014 (please note this year shows are Thursday-Saturday)*
- May 5-9: Last week of regular classes
* ALL rehearsals at the Sid Williams Theatre are mandatory for participation in Recital. TBA Schedule will be released in January.
Checkout our blog for the latest updates