Registration for all programs for the 2016/2017 begins April 17, 2016 at 8am for returning students!
Below is the 2016/17 year’s schedule. To register go to our classes page
Key Dates for 2016/17 (dates will be added as they arise)
Classes run as usual on ProD, PLC and early dismissal days.
- September 9: Start of Classes
- September : Used Shoe Sale drop-off
- September: Used Shoe and New Costume Sale, and Auxiliary Welcome-Back Carnival (10am-12pm)
- September 14: All student wishing to pay monthly by post dated cheque (payment plan) must submit their cheques to their instructor (dated for the 15th of each month, September through April)
- September 14 All students wishing to pay monthly by credit card (payment plan) must submit their card numbers to Lindsay
- September 15: All students wishing to pay in one lump-sum payment must submit their credit card number, cash or cheque (payable to Pantuso Dance) to Lindsay (there is 3% tuition discount for all lump-sum tuition payments)
- Thanksgiving Week-End, no classes
- October 15: Students choosing not to participate in Groove 2016 must notify the director
- November 1: Costume Fees due ($62.50 plus PST/GST) for all classes, unless otherwise notified
- November 11: Remembrance Day Stat, no classes
- \ Start of Christmas Break
- February 13: Family Day Stat: No Classes!
- March 12: Masterclass Festival, Sid Williams Theatre, participating classes will receive information
- March: Spring Fling Fundraiser date tba
- Spring Break TBA
- April 29 Picture Day, location tab
- April 30 Groove Tech Rehearsals at the Sid
- May 1-3: Groove Tech Rehearsals & Run-Throughs, Sid Williams Theatre, schedules will be issued after Christmas
- May 4: Groove Dress Rehearsal, Sid Williams Theatre, schedules will be issued after Christmas
- May 4-6: Groove Performance #1-4, schedules will be issued after Christmas
- May 8-12: Last week of Classes
* ALL rehearsals at the Sid Williams Theatre are mandatory for participation in Recital. TBA Schedule will be released in January.